Dorcas works with organizations, teams and entrepreneurs to dramatically improve the way they do business, address challenges and achieve breakthrough results. She is a senior business and nonprofit coach / consultant, a masterful coach trainer, as well as an experienced training designer and developer.
- Deep and broad experience. 20+ years consulting and coaching with small to mid-sized businesses, nonprofits and corporations, both domestic and international. Her global clients include Google, Hewlett-Packard, LinkedIn, Visa, Cisco, and others. Read more.
- Published and credible. Author “The Business of Coaching,” now in its 5th edition and recommended or required reading by multiple coaching schools. Editorial Board member and contributor to choice magazine. Frequent speaker and workshop leader at various coaching conferences and gatherings.
- Well educated, trained and certified. Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CTI), Professional Certified Coach (ICF), Certified Management Consultant (Institute of Management Consultants), Certified E-Learning Design and Development, San Francisco State University, MBA from UCLA
- Senior training developer. 15+ years curriculum design, development and delivery (both in-person and e-learning). In addition to coaching and consulting, she is on the training faculty for the following educational organizations:
- Coaching programs: Coaches Training Institute (CTI); San Francisco State University Core Strengths Coaching Program; guest speaker, Academy for Coaching Excellence, New Ventures West and inviteChange
- Academic institutions: Stanford Center for Professional Development, College of San Mateo, Foothill-DeAnza College
Dorcas Kelley CPCC PCC CMC